Outsourced software development for its fund management and distribution platform, called Phillip Fund SuperMart.
1. Keep the UI clean, easy to use and containing meaningful information for the end consumer.
2. The lay-out will be kept clean
3. Functionality will be added to allow consumers to experience easy and transparent fund comparisons based on different indicators.
4. Developed in MS Azure Cloud Architecture
5. End goal is to achieve a platform that is:
.1 uses a user centric design for ease of use,
.2 is highly scalable and provides high performance through the use of cloud services,
.3 provides high availability and reliability,
.4 contains data redundancy and disaster recovery, and
.5 provides user analytics to track usage and helps the Partner gain insights into user behaviour.
Frontend – ANGULER, DEV EXPRESS, SCSS
Backend – C#, DOTNET CORE WEB API
DATABASE - SQL SERVER